Atlanta Rent To Own Homes
When you search for homes on GaHomesDigest.com you will see what’s on the MLS. This site is admittedly slanted to buying a home in Georgia and frankly we think buying makes the most sense in almost all circumstances. However, there are times when renting is necessary. We’ve found for a very small percentage of people that rent-to-own homes or lease purchase are the way to go. There’s a few things you want to make sure you are aware of when you choose to go down the road of looking at rent to own homes.
- Rent to own seller/landlords will likely still require a credit report.
- Rent to own seller/landlords will likely want some sort of money down to lock in the price.
- Lease Purchase options need to be in writing to protect your interest
- Most rent to own buyer/renters never buy the home and end up over paying for rent or losing their deposit
- This strategy is great for those that might have a long term credit injury such as bankruptcy
We don’t recommend ONLY looking at Atlanta rent to own homes but rather just adding it to the overall search.
Here’s a place you can check out what’s available in our Lease To Own Inventory