Atlanta Renter Resource Opens!
Every month a few hundred families visit our website looking for rental homes. Unfortunately, Jarvis Team Realty is not able to help many of our renter families. However, we are changing all that now by opening the Atlanta Renter Resource! In this blog category, we’ll be covering different tips and highlight some vendors that help the Atlanta renter.
Even though rent rates are up and rental homes can be hard to find, you can do a few things to find more opportunities and then seize those opportunities. For example, you can get your credit report for free and know exactly what the landlord will see. If there are things on there that you feel shouldn’t be we can show you how to get those removed. We’ll even point out some rent to own homes.
- How to find property managers
- How to stand out to property managers and get preferred rental rates
- How to fight the credit reporting agencies
- How to get a free credit report
- What to know when looking at rent to own homes
- Shopping for Renters Insurance.
Posted Topics About Renter Resources
- What to Look for when going for an Atlanta Rent To Own (Lease Purchase) Option
- Renters Insurance FAQ