The real estate market in Hoschton, Georgia, is a dynamic landscape filled with opportunities for home buyers and sellers alike. This comprehensive analysis provides an in-depth look at the current market, past sales, and notable outliers, giving you the insights you need to navigate this market effectively.
Hoschton Real Estate Market Overview
Hoschton’s real estate market offers diverse opportunities for both buyers and sellers. Presently, the homes for sale in Hoschton are a median listing price of $362,500, with an average home size of 2,259 square feet. This range caters to various preferences, from spacious family homes to more compact living spaces.
Hoschton Past Market Insights
Insights from the past market present a slightly different picture. The median price point for sold properties is lower at $327,450, while the average home size is larger at 2,888 square feet in the 30548 zip code. This trend suggests a preference for larger homes among Hoschton’s buyers.
Over the past six months, the market maintained a balanced dynamic, with an absorption rate of approximately 5.86 homes per month. Sold properties were on the market for an average of 39 days, indicating a quick turnover and high demand. Additionally, buyers managed to negotiate a discount of around 2.28% off the original listing price.
A closer examination of Hoschton’s subdivisions reveals the unique characteristics and trends within each community.
- Trilogy Park: Homes sold for an average price of $564,933 and were larger than average at 3,619 square feet. They spent 83 days on the market, and buyers achieved a discount of 3.56%.
- Ashbury Park: With an average selling price of $623,875 and an average size of 4,140 square feet, properties here sold faster, staying on the market for 39 days. Buyers secured a discount of 1.03%.
- Twin Lakes: Homes sold for an average price of $455,101 and offered an average of 2,446 square feet. The average discount achieved by buyers was 0.08%.
- Mountain Valley: Homes here sold for an average price of $639,990, offering a spacious 3,532 square feet. They spent 39 days on the market, and buyers achieved a discount of 2.48%.
- Laurel Cove: Homes sold for an average price of $535,492, offering 2,699 square feet. They stayed on the market for 65 days, and buyers negotiated a discount of 8.39%.
- Del Webb Chateau Elan: Properties sold for an average price of $610,000, offering 1,947 square feet. They spent 90 days on the market, and buyers managed a discount of 4.36%.
- Enclave at Morris Creek: Homes sold for an average price of $555,917, offering 3,048 square feet. They spent 206 days on the market, with buyers achieving a minor discount.
- Bentwater: Homes sold for an average price of $392,300, offering 2,416 square feet. They spent 57 days on the market, and buyers secured a discount of 0.98%.
- Reunion: Homes sold for an average price of $707,475, offering 3,322 square feet. They spent 62 days on the market, and buyers achieved a discount of 1.99%.
- Scenic Falls of Braselton: Homes sold for an average price of $755,529, offering 3,337 square feet. They spent 112 days on the market, and buyers achieved a discount of 0.85%.
Each of these subdivisions, with their unique characteristics, contributes to the diversity and dynamism of Hoschton’s real estate market. Whether you’re a buyer seeking a spacious family home or a seller keen to capitalize on the demand for larger properties, this analysis aims to guide your journey in Hoschton’s real estate market.
Understanding the real estate market at the subdivision level helps buyers and sellers make informed decisions. With its diverse array of home sizes, prices, and subdivision characteristics, the Hoschton real estate market presents an array of opportunities. This analysis aims to guide your journey in Hoschton’s real estate market.